Today was an interesting day, especially during art lesson. This is because we were told to draw(on the paper of course!), the faces of our friends. Had alot of fun at that time and some hilarious moments. Here are some highlights of what had been done...

During art lesson, i drew Ivan's face while he drew mine. I was seriously drawing his face and there he was, drawing some unnecessary things on mine, such as a long fringe, saying that i am emo, it was quite hilarious. Other than that, he drew me as an angel, with wings and a halo on my head. That is where i started drawing unnecessary things on the drawing of his face. I drew some piercings on his nose and horns on his head, and he looked like a bull, lols. And i added in more piercings on his ears and on his eyebrows. Had alot of fun.

Then went on with lessons as per normal, and after school, i headed to the library with Lawrence. Ed can't make it. Saw 3 of my sec school friends in the library, what a small world. I asked Songjie to accompany me and he did. A few minutes later, Maw came, followed by jocelin. And a few minutes later, both of them left. So that leaves me, Lawrence and Songjie in the library. Half an hour later, a primary school friend of mine came by and sat with us, a small world indeed. Is today reunion day or what? Head for home with Lawrence at around 5.45

Well, thats all i have to share then, Adios.

0 comments: