It has been 2 weeks since i posted something up here, and my reasons for that will always be the same : No time, Nothing to blog about or Lazy to blog. But all of this will change.... I'll try my best to do that

Anyway, for a start, I'd like to blog about the food in my school's canteen. So far, the foods that i found delightful are my school's Chicken rice and Chicken Cutlet rice. They taste quite nice. I suggest that the engine students out there should try it. They can be found in canteen 1, the Nasi Padang stall. If its not to your liking, then i think that there's something wrong with my taste buds. I'll not elaborate further about that. Oh ya, didn't manage to try the canteen's spaghetti yesterday, due to the lack of space, no place to sit. In the end, just bought a burger together with Haikal, then met Lawrence at the drink shop.

That reminds me, yesterday was the first day of the commencement of the Learning support program. Its a program that assists students with their maths, students who were in ITE
and those who scored C5 and C6 in their Maths during the 'O' levels were recommended to come. In fact, attendance were COMPULSORY. So there is no way to escape that. During the lecture, we were given a mock quiz and some exercises to do. The program was really helpful, especially in clearing our doubts. I think i'll look forward to the next one. Sadly though, i have to say byebye to my wednesday break.

Its getting late now, so i won't be able to blog more. Maybe next time. Till then, Goodbye!

0 comments: