Its time to update! Been a while since i logged into my blog.. I wonder why?

Anyway, Today got the results of the labwork 1 and the labtest 1. For the results of lab work, i already knew it long ago as the lecturer had shown us earlier, but not the labtest. Managed to score 48/50. At first, i heard my results as 40/50, and so does the others. But when we got him to repeat the scores, it was much more clearer. It seems that the way he says 48 is like 40, the pronounciation of the eight is too fast.

And during the FDMP class, Lawrence taught me how to "edit" the desktop background. Had alot of fun with it, me and him keep on editing, doing funny stuffs. There was one time that the lecturer checked on us, but he didn't spot the difference, so he thought that it was a normal desktop background. Me and Lawrence just laughed. And during class today, we learned about the functions of a digital camera? And how to use it.

Well, that's all i can think of posting for today. Just posting to revive my bloggy, hahaha, BLOGGY! Bye dudes

0 comments: