Going to blog about yesterday as i can't find the time to do so yesterday.

So anyway, yesterday was the day where the school ends early, from 9 to 12. For me, that's the only day i get to take a break, as my wednesday has been abducted by the learning support program. Anyway, yesterday, a small group of the class went to watch a movie. The people who went were Wenting, Abi, Liu Ting, Jocelin, Hui Ting, Maw Liang, and Lawrence. I was invited but i had to turn it down due to insufficient cash, sorry guys. Maybe i'll join in next time. And maybe that next time, it'll be a class outing.

So i didn't went for the movie, went straight home. Reached home at around 1.30 and had my lunch, then i played the com till it was 4plus and then i played with my cousins. At around 7.10, i went out. Went to school for some gathering of the graduates from the year 1998 to 2008. I reached the school at around 7.40 and saw Siao Huan, Yvonne, Fanny, Royston and Alvin at the gate. Was dragged to the gate by Huan, then the whole group went in.

The gathering was held at the place near the canteen, i forgot what it's called. Then, i went there and had my dinner. My dinner was fried rice with 2 long fishcakes. Slacked awhile and then took some pics with Huan and Von. We thought that we were the only classmates that were present, but later in the evening, reinforcements came. They came by helicopter(TRUE/FALSE?). The ones that came in later were Christina, Daphne, Zu Er and Ivy( sorry if i missed out anyone). Me and Huan were on the way home when we met them.

We also met Dennis and his friend. Huan was talking to them and i was just looking around, when suddenly..., out of the toilet..., i saw... I SAW... William. Nothing strange. Then went home.

Thats my life story for friday. For saturday, woke up at 9.08 and then watch TV for an hour, then went to shower. Maybe later in the day, i'll finish up my homeworks, IF i can remember them. Gonna go off now, farewell earthlings.

0 comments: