Hey there people ! Been a long time since i updated my blog. I have been too busy to update and i can't find the time to do so, sorry. Anyway, here comes today's update

Actually there is nothing to blog about since today is just a normal day for me but i'll just write what has been going on today. Starting with the morning. Woke up quite early at 6am, and i don't even know why. I started looking for my handphone as i fell asleep while watching tv and smsing someone. I woke up only to hear my grandmother's voice, asking me to follow her to the market. And that was what i did in that morning. It was raining before we went to the market, at block 85. We went after the rain had subsided. Since i lived quite a distance from the 85 market, we had to walk for 10 minutes or so. Actually we can take the bus but we chose to walk, need to exercise early in the morning, don't u agree? As usual, waited a long time outside the market for my grandmother and then bought some things and went back home.

Reached home and saw my elder brother, whom returned from NS yesterday night. There was nothing much to do at home. Had breakfast and turned on the computer. Had been using it from 9am till now, regretted that i did not off it awhile but its too late now. Chat with my friends in msn and watched some videos. I learned some new card tricks as well. All i need to do now is practice and apply it.

Earlier today, my friend introduced me to one of her friend's blog. It was stated that he will get caning just because he said the 'F' word in his blog. I do not want to reveal his blog or his identity as i have to respect his privacy. I was also informed that teachers often view their student's blog in their school. I shall not reveal the school as well. I'm sure most of u think that it is unreasonable to be caned just because we say some vulgarities in our blogs. It can be considered as the teens' lingo nowadays. There might be people who agree to the punishment, while some may not. What do u think? U might want to share ur opinions in the tagboard if u'd like.

Well, that is all that i can say right now. I'll try my very best to update my blog frequently, which i may have difficulty in doing so. I guess i'll be signing out now. Bye and good morning/afternoon/evening/night to all.

0 comments: