Hello there, what a surprise, its me again, yo. Well basically, today as we know it, most of the schools are celebrating national day in school and the students all wear red. Even my school wear red too of course.

Anyway, today celebrated national day in school with our guests of honour, the wu han students, i think. I did not see whether they enjoyed themselves cause they were out of my sight as i sat behind. Before i went to sit, i was given the role to say the recollection, which was the one to say, "they had no rights, they had no say" all this. Was not as nervous as my 1st time. My friends told me that they were controlling themselves from laughing while i was saying the "speech" . I guess i said it in a funny manner or they never heard me this serious before? Haha. At the end of the day, the principle praised me!! I myself was shocked, i just say thanks thanks and felt quite wierd. She said i read well. When she said that, i checked whether are there pigs flying.....hahas.

Had a "ok" day i guess, able to wear red at school. Looks as if it was chinese new year. Had some performances in the morning by band, the dikir barat and the lion dance troupes, followed by a mini skit performed by sec 2s i think. Did not really get to enjoy it as the mike did not reach where i sit, i mean i did not hear quite well from where i sit. But i can see that it was a bit funny, people running around and very chaotic. At the end of the day, received a free pencil case with ping yi logo on it. I see that they have made improvements by increasing the space but it was still plain. I suggest that they print the school song on the pencil case next time?

Thats all for tonight i guess. I'll update as soon as possible, but will not be soon enough.

0 comments: