The End

The title above does not mean the end of me nor my blog but it is referring to the end of PRELIMS!!! Finally the stressful week has ended but it does not mean that there will not be anymore stress that will be faced in the future. There is still the long awaited 'O' Level and that will be the time where i will panic but i'll try my best not to.

I think i did not do that well during the prelims but i'll try to buck up if i did very,very badly. Anyways, this darn com is getting on my nerves. It auto-restarted while im in the middle of writing this. Luckily there was an auto saved made by this website so i managed to save bits of this.

Today was just a normal day,nothing much happened. Went into the hall and did my exam and thats all. The only unlucky thing that happened to me was that i had a bad stomach ache while doing the paper but i had to bear with the pain. The pain can be said as painfull as being pregnant,haha but i guess its just exaggerating.

Thats all that i have to share for now. Sorry if its too short. Going for a rehearsal later. Bye Humans!!

0 comments: