Had three tests today, stressful, especially the FDMP labtest. I just hope i can pass. The other 2 tests are emaths1(not exactly a test, just a quiz) and effcom.

I hardly face any difficulties in the other 2 tests, but i can't say for sure that there are no problems with it. Effcom was ok and emaths1 was rather ok. Spent alot of time on the last question and finally figured it out. I was overjoyed when i managed to prove the identities, it was the first time in my life, and i'm not exaggerating! Now that the emaths quiz was over, i began to focus my worry on the FDMP lab test and sure enough, it was challenging.

Many people had the same problem with the 1:1.00 thing, including me. I spent like 10 minutes or so on that and finally found the solution. Instead of using bpm display, i changed it to time display, mm:ss.dd, something like that. Finally can move on. Went on to video editing. No problems so far except that time is running out and i haven't even started on my part 3, was rushing like mad. I skipped editing my video, meaning that i didn't improvise on it, and went straight to part 3. Everything was ok except the part that requires me to save on the diskette. Unable to do that cause the file was too big! I went back to editing, deleting the unwanted stuffs, and its still too big!. Edited again and yes, too BIG. In the end, kyaw htut told us to save in his thumbdrive, might deduct marks.

Oh, and it seems that its the last FDMP lesson today, quite sad though, going to miss kyaw htuts bubbly behaviour, lols. He's quite a joker and really friendly, and so today is the last lesson that we will have with him.


Look at his handsome face! Lols.

After school, me, Maw, Law and Ed went to the bookshop to accompany Law to buy his casual formal wear i think. Bought some snacks and eat while walking. Then at 6.30, Law remembered that he had to go to a meeting, he clean forgotten about it, hahaha. I went to accompany him and waited for him, wo de BLUDDER!!! Then saw wei loong as well, and he was waiting for haikal. Sat down and chatted with him until the end of the meeting. After all was released, we went straight home.

That's the end of my today story. Tune in again next time!

0 comments: