Thursday

I brought yugioh cards as my friend wanted me to GIVE them to him, not a chance. I'll just lend him. Had art and engfund in the morning. Improved and finished up my shading on the car assignment, and then passed it up. Had lunch before engfund and then after engfund, head straight to the webdd lab.

Played a game of bluff before webdd started, with Maw, Law, Hong Hoon, Shuyu and Liu Ting. Ivan was playing with the PSP while Ed watched. During webdd, finished up the powerpoint presentation slides, did it all the way till 4.30 and then head to find greg and his friends. Ed and Law came along.

After we found Greg and his friends, we had a few rounds. Ed joined in as a substitute to Greg as he was still a beginner, no offence. After that, went home

Friday

Nothing much happened except for outdoor drawing at Carke Quay by the river. Brought along my deck again. Me, Law, Maw, Ed and Ivan headed to KFC after school for lunch. I know i was suppose to be somewhere else, hahaha. After lunch, headed to the art lab and Ed and Law started duel-ing. Soon, some of our classmates and coursemates came in. And well well well, one of our coursemate played yugioh as well. I dueled with him, won the first, but lost the 2nd, hahaha. And then headed to clarke quay and started drawing and soon, it began drizzling. There wasn't much time to draw so we didn't finish it. And when we were about to leave, the sun rose, seems like the weather is against us.

Well, that's all for now then.

0 comments: