Hello guys! Its been 2 weeks and 2 days since i updated my blog. I can only blame myself for having such a typical life of watching TV, eating and sleeping. So in order to keep my blog going, i'll just post whatever i can think of.

So i'll post about sunday cause that's the day where i went out with my dad. Yup, went out with him in the afternoon, around 5plus. We went to eat somewhere and talked alot. After that, went back home and slacked. Then, a the TV advertisement was mentioning about a Sunday night movie, which was Final Destination 3. I had no idea about it, so when i heard the news, i was quite excited as it was one of my favourite TV shows. I had been watching it since the 1st season i think, although i hardly remember about the previous ones that i have watched. Well, that's my Sunday for you.

Now, for this Friday, there is this gathering of the ex-402s. I was allowed to go, thankfully. So, yea, it is held at East Coast Park, a place where i have not gone to for a long, long time, 9 months maybe? Heard that we have to meet at 12pm. I'll try to be punctual guys.

Ok, that's my life. This is Rahman, signing off. BYE!

0 comments: