Hello! I'm finally posting, yay me! ... I know, i'm lame... Ok, lets get back down to business...

So now, there isn't much for me to post, but just so to keep this blog alive, i will post. I'll just post about what i do everyday then...

In the morning, i will wake up and shower. And if there is a need for me to go to the market or buy breakfast, i will do so. And most of the time, i'll reach home by 9.00am or earlier, where i will have my breakfast upon reaching home. After my breakfast, i would wait till its 9.30am and i'll watch the TV. To know what shows i'm watching, please refer to one of the previous posts, as the shows i mentioned are all watched on weekdays. After TV, i would probably be sitting in front of the computer for 2 hours or so and i will let the computer rest. In the meantime, i will either have my lunch or have some snacks. After an hour of resting, i would either turn the computer back on or watch TV. Boring life isn't it?

Other than playing the computer, i've also started hooking back onto one of my interests, which is performing magic tricks. I would learn a trick or two either from the website, or from TV. Then, i would practice it on whoever drops in on my house.

Well, i think that's about it...There is nothing else that i can think of to share with you all right now...

Ok then, see ya!

0 comments: