Ola readers!

Yesterday went to ehub with HH and Law to update the NEBO card, DRAW! We saw Taha at the arcade! He's playing with his younger relative, around the age of 5, reminds me of my cousin. Then we went to mac to eat some food, after HH bought her mocha FRAPPPPPPPPPPE! Then decided to go home. Before going home, we saw a playground with swings. Since we were all deprived of our childhood, we decided to go there a while. Then after 15 minutes or so, we left that place. End of post number 42!

Oh ya, earlier that day, the Tan brothers came over to my house, wanting me to go LAN with them. I decided not to as the previous day, i already went to a LAN shop with Sin Yee and Jon. Played L4D for the first time, damn fun! The witch very chio, HAHAHA.

That's all i guess, I'm just too lazy to write more!

Yellow!

0 comments: